Bulgaria’s Berbatov Expected to Debut for Monaco in Key Fixture
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov will train for the first time with his new club Monaco on Tuesday.
Berbatov made a last-minute move to the French team on the final day of the January transfer window. He is loaned out from Fulham until the end of this season.
Coach Claudio Ranieri gave his players 2 days of rest, following the 2:2 draw with Lorient and trainings will resume on Tuesday.
Berbatov's first match for the club is expected to be on Sunday, in the derby against the league leaders Paris St. Germain (PSG). Monaco are 2nd, 5 points behind PSG and will be looking for a win to get back in the title race.
The experienced Bulgarian was brought to Monaco in order to replace the injured Colombian goal machine Radamel Falcao.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Reach Final of Russian Open
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Reach Semifinals of Russian Open