Investigators: Moscow School Shooter ‘Straight-A Student’
Russian investigators revealed that the student who opened fire at a Moscow school Monday morning was a model pupil, and had no conflicts with any classmates or teachers.
"The teenager was a straight-A student, and it is very likely that he had some kind of nervous breakdown. Circumstances of the incident and motives of the student will be investigated", noted the spokesman of the Investigative Committee, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
The high-school student shot dead a police officer and a teacher at the #263 school in Moscow, Monday morning. He held hostage over 20 students before being neutralized by the authorities.
The attacker had been carrying 2 rifles, both registered to his father's name. He had laid down his arms after his father had arrived at the scene and persuaded his son to surrender.
- » Explosion Rocks Antalya Chamber of Commerce
- » Hungarian PM Orban: We Must End Europe's Sovietisation
- » Brussels Capital Region Blocks CETA As Well
- » French Calais Engulfed By Violence After Dismantling of Jungle Camp Begins
- » Afghanistan's Opium Production Rises Drastically - UN Report
- » Turkey Reports More Than 35 000 in Detention after Coup Attempt