Investigators: Moscow School Shooter ‘Straight-A Student’
Russian investigators revealed that the student who opened fire at a Moscow school Monday morning was a model pupil, and had no conflicts with any classmates or teachers.
"The teenager was a straight-A student, and it is very likely that he had some kind of nervous breakdown. Circumstances of the incident and motives of the student will be investigated", noted the spokesman of the Investigative Committee, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
The high-school student shot dead a police officer and a teacher at the #263 school in Moscow, Monday morning. He held hostage over 20 students before being neutralized by the authorities.
The attacker had been carrying 2 rifles, both registered to his father's name. He had laid down his arms after his father had arrived at the scene and persuaded his son to surrender.
- » Russia Urges Iran to Stick to the Nuclear Deal From 2015
- » Libyans 'Threatened' Med migrant Aid Boat
- » Philippine Police Killed 32 People in Order to Scare Drug Cartels
- » Turkey Says Kurdish Iraq's Referendum Could Worsen Situation, Lead to Civil War
- » Dozens Killed in Suicide Attack in Northeastern Nigeria
- » Facebook and Google Demand in Court Limited Access of Authorities to User Data