Israel, Hungary Grab Most Medals at European Judo Open in Bulgaria
Israel and Hungary topped the medal chart at the European Judo Open Championships, which ended in Sofia on Sunday.
Competitors from the two countries won two gold and two silver medals each, while Germany grabbed two golds and one silver and ended up third in the final medial table.
The Netherlands came fourth with one gold, two silver and four bronze medals, followed by Ukraine (1, 1, 7), Italy (1, 1, 4), Bulgaria (1, 1, 1), Slovenia (1, 0, 2), Britain (1, 0, 1), International Judo Federation (1, 0, 1) and France (one gold).
Competitors from thirty countries took part in the championship, which was held for both men and women for the first time since 2002.
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna