Israel, Hungary Grab Most Medals at European Judo Open in Bulgaria
Israel and Hungary topped the medal chart at the European Judo Open Championships, which ended in Sofia on Sunday.
Competitors from the two countries won two gold and two silver medals each, while Germany grabbed two golds and one silver and ended up third in the final medial table.
The Netherlands came fourth with one gold, two silver and four bronze medals, followed by Ukraine (1, 1, 7), Italy (1, 1, 4), Bulgaria (1, 1, 1), Slovenia (1, 0, 2), Britain (1, 0, 1), International Judo Federation (1, 0, 1) and France (one gold).
Competitors from thirty countries took part in the championship, which was held for both men and women for the first time since 2002.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles