Israel, Hungary Grab Most Medals at European Judo Open in Bulgaria
Israel and Hungary topped the medal chart at the European Judo Open Championships, which ended in Sofia on Sunday.
Competitors from the two countries won two gold and two silver medals each, while Germany grabbed two golds and one silver and ended up third in the final medial table.
The Netherlands came fourth with one gold, two silver and four bronze medals, followed by Ukraine (1, 1, 7), Italy (1, 1, 4), Bulgaria (1, 1, 1), Slovenia (1, 0, 2), Britain (1, 0, 1), International Judo Federation (1, 0, 1) and France (one gold).
Competitors from thirty countries took part in the championship, which was held for both men and women for the first time since 2002.
- » Grigor Dimitrov's Photo is Among the 17 Most Popular For 2017
- » CSKA Sofia Eliminated Ludogorets in the Bulgarian Cup Competition
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16