Israel, Hungary Grab Most Medals at European Judo Open in Bulgaria
Israel and Hungary topped the medal chart at the European Judo Open Championships, which ended in Sofia on Sunday.
Competitors from the two countries won two gold and two silver medals each, while Germany grabbed two golds and one silver and ended up third in the final medial table.
The Netherlands came fourth with one gold, two silver and four bronze medals, followed by Ukraine (1, 1, 7), Italy (1, 1, 4), Bulgaria (1, 1, 1), Slovenia (1, 0, 2), Britain (1, 0, 1), International Judo Federation (1, 0, 1) and France (one gold).
Competitors from thirty countries took part in the championship, which was held for both men and women for the first time since 2002.
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil
- » Corinna Schumacher: Michael Schumacher Is Getting Better