Police Officer Wounded at Moscow School, Possible Hostages
A police officer is reportedly wounded at a school in the Russian capital Moscow in a possible hostage situation.
“According to preliminary data, an armed man, father of one of the school’s students, broke into Moscow’s school #263, applying force against the guards", the Interior Ministry revealed, cited by ITAR-TASS.
Police reported that the offender is hiding in one of the high-school classes. There are over 20 students and a teacher in this room.
- » Russian Humanitarian Aid Convoy Enters Ukraine's Donbass
- » EP Approves Association With Georgia, Calls Russia to Withdraw
- » European Council Approves Juncker's EUR 315 B Investment Plan
- » Lifting of Sanctions Against Russia Dependent on Ukrainian Integrity - EU
- » EU Slaps New Sanctions on Crimea Targeting Energy, Tourism
- » High Rates, Volatile Rouble Increase Risks to Russia’s Economy, Fitch Says