Police Officer Wounded at Moscow School, Possible Hostages
A police officer is reportedly wounded at a school in the Russian capital Moscow in a possible hostage situation.
“According to preliminary data, an armed man, father of one of the school’s students, broke into Moscow’s school #263, applying force against the guards", the Interior Ministry revealed, cited by ITAR-TASS.
Police reported that the offender is hiding in one of the high-school classes. There are over 20 students and a teacher in this room.
- » Pope Francis, Russian Patriach Call for Christian Unity in Historic Meeting
- » Protests of Greek Farmers Close Ilinden Checkpoint on Bulgarian-Greek Border
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash