Police Officer Wounded at Moscow School, Possible Hostages
A police officer is reportedly wounded at a school in the Russian capital Moscow in a possible hostage situation.
“According to preliminary data, an armed man, father of one of the school’s students, broke into Moscow’s school #263, applying force against the guards", the Interior Ministry revealed, cited by ITAR-TASS.
Police reported that the offender is hiding in one of the high-school classes. There are over 20 students and a teacher in this room.
- » Hundreds Arrested in Anti-Corruption Protests in Russia
- » Nearly 75,000 Bulgarians Vote Abroad
- » Five Bulgarians Injured in Bus Crash in Hungary
- » BHC: Voting In Turkey's Bursa Too Slow
- » Tension Over Declarations Among Voters in Turkey's Bursa Continues
- » Voting Abroad for Bulgaria's Snap Elections Progresses Normally