Police Officer Wounded at Moscow School, Possible Hostages
A police officer is reportedly wounded at a school in the Russian capital Moscow in a possible hostage situation.
“According to preliminary data, an armed man, father of one of the school’s students, broke into Moscow’s school #263, applying force against the guards", the Interior Ministry revealed, cited by ITAR-TASS.
Police reported that the offender is hiding in one of the high-school classes. There are over 20 students and a teacher in this room.
- » Austria’s Top Court Orders Re-run of Presidential Vote over Counting Irregularities
- » Salzburg Forum Countries Reaffirm Commitment to Cooperate in Stemming Migrant Influx
- » Suspected Organiser of Istanbul Airport Attack Had Political Asylum in Bulgaria
- » Russia’s Envoy to NATO Warns of ‘Additional Precautions’ in Black Sea Area
- » Istanbul Airport Attackers Were Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz, Turkish Official Says
- » Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack