Police Officer Wounded at Moscow School, Possible Hostages
A police officer is reportedly wounded at a school in the Russian capital Moscow in a possible hostage situation.
“According to preliminary data, an armed man, father of one of the school’s students, broke into Moscow’s school #263, applying force against the guards", the Interior Ministry revealed, cited by ITAR-TASS.
Police reported that the offender is hiding in one of the high-school classes. There are over 20 students and a teacher in this room.
- » Result of July 5 Referendum in Greece Too Close to Call – Poll
- » Donbass Introduces Special Regime of Self-Governance, to Hold Local Elections
- » Ferry with 173 Capsizes in Central Philippines
- » Ukraine President Says No Special Status for Donbass in Constitution
- » Eurogroup to Halt Talks with Greece Until After Bailout Referendum
- » Islamic State Fighters Reportedly Travelling in EU on Bulgarian Passports