Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead
American actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday afternoon in his New York City apartment.
Hoffman, 46 years old, was found dead at his apartment at 35 Bethune St. in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, according to reports of the ABC News.
The cause of death has not yet been determined but a number of media outlets hint at possible heroin overdose.
Hoffman won an Academy Award for his work in "Capote" in 2005 and was nominated for three other best supporting actor Oscars, for his work in Charlie Wilson's War, Doubt, and The Master.
- » Greece Said to Be Seeking Gas Price Cut, Lifting of Food Ban from Russia
- » British Parliament Dissolved as Election Campaign Begins
- » Romanian President Appoints New Finance Minister
- » Iran Nuclear Program Talks in Switzerland Intensify
- » Former Israeli PM Convicted in Corruption Retrial
- » Investigation Isolates DNA from 78 Victims of Germanwings Plane Crash