Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead
American actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday afternoon in his New York City apartment.
Hoffman, 46 years old, was found dead at his apartment at 35 Bethune St. in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, according to reports of the ABC News.
The cause of death has not yet been determined but a number of media outlets hint at possible heroin overdose.
Hoffman won an Academy Award for his work in "Capote" in 2005 and was nominated for three other best supporting actor Oscars, for his work in Charlie Wilson's War, Doubt, and The Master.
- » Armed Men Reportedly Take Hostages in Northern French Town
- » One Russian Marine Killed During Search for Pilots of Downed Su-24 in Syria
- » NATO Urges Restraint after Downing of Russian Warplane by Turkey
- » Turkey to Take ‘All Kinds of Measures’ to Defend Borders, PM Davutoglu Says
- » Russia Protests to Turkey over Downing of Su-24 Warplane
- » Sergei Lavrov Cancels Turkey Visit after Downing of Russian Warplane