Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead
American actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday afternoon in his New York City apartment.
Hoffman, 46 years old, was found dead at his apartment at 35 Bethune St. in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, according to reports of the ABC News.
The cause of death has not yet been determined but a number of media outlets hint at possible heroin overdose.
Hoffman won an Academy Award for his work in "Capote" in 2005 and was nominated for three other best supporting actor Oscars, for his work in Charlie Wilson's War, Doubt, and The Master.
- » CoE: Grey Economy Results in Losses of EUR 40 B per year in Romania
- » Slovenia Re-Launches Privatization of 15 State-Owned Companies
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza