Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead
American actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday afternoon in his New York City apartment.
Hoffman, 46 years old, was found dead at his apartment at 35 Bethune St. in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, according to reports of the ABC News.
The cause of death has not yet been determined but a number of media outlets hint at possible heroin overdose.
Hoffman won an Academy Award for his work in "Capote" in 2005 and was nominated for three other best supporting actor Oscars, for his work in Charlie Wilson's War, Doubt, and The Master.
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic Confirms She Will Run for UN Chief
- » Germany's Merkel 'to Run for 4th Term' in 2017
- » PKK Bombs Railway in Turkey's Kars, Police Kills Three Kurdish Rebels in Agri
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey
- » EU Extends EUR 91,000 to Help Macedonia Cope with Migrant Tide
- » Beijing to Host Winter Olympic Games in 2022