Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman Found Dead
American actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday afternoon in his New York City apartment.
Hoffman, 46 years old, was found dead at his apartment at 35 Bethune St. in the West Village neighborhood of Manhattan, according to reports of the ABC News.
The cause of death has not yet been determined but a number of media outlets hint at possible heroin overdose.
Hoffman won an Academy Award for his work in "Capote" in 2005 and was nominated for three other best supporting actor Oscars, for his work in Charlie Wilson's War, Doubt, and The Master.
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States