Bulgarians Trapped on Road in Snow Covered Serbia
A heavy Bulgarian freight truck has capsized on a local road in northern Serbia, blocking some 50 cars in an incident with no-one injured, reported Serbian road authorities.
The Bulgarian truck driver breached a ban on traveling and entered the M22 road between Backa Topola and Subotica.
Earlier it was announced that 4 Bulgarian cars were trapped on the road to Serbia's border with Hungary, as snow drifts have accumulated in many parts of the country.
A total of some 40 cars have been trapped on the highway between Novi Sad and Subotica, with authorities planning a rescue mission Sunday.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd Worldwide In Terms Of Deats Due To Air Pollution
- » Extreme Risk of Fire in 5 Bulgarian Regions on Sunday
- » Extreme Risk of Fire Declared in 10 Bulgarian Regions
- » Thunderstorms, Hail Expected in Western Bulgaria on Monday
- » Bulgaria at risk of losing more money in EU-funded eco projects
- » Temperatures Sharply Go Down across Bulgaria on Friday