Bulgarians Trapped on Road in Snow Covered Serbia
A heavy Bulgarian freight truck has capsized on a local road in northern Serbia, blocking some 50 cars in an incident with no-one injured, reported Serbian road authorities.
The Bulgarian truck driver breached a ban on traveling and entered the M22 road between Backa Topola and Subotica.
Earlier it was announced that 4 Bulgarian cars were trapped on the road to Serbia's border with Hungary, as snow drifts have accumulated in many parts of the country.
A total of some 40 cars have been trapped on the highway between Novi Sad and Subotica, with authorities planning a rescue mission Sunday.
- » 3.9 on Richter is Registered in Vrancea
- » "Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
- » Free Public Transport and More Expensive ''Blue Zone'' - Among the Measures to Reduce Air Pollution in Sofia
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Iran
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms