Bulgarian Liberals Hope for More MEP Seats at EU Elections
Bulgarian liberal party Movement for Rights and Freedoms will aim at getting 4 MEP seats at upcoming European Elections 2014.
This is the directive issued by honorary leader Ahmed Dogan at a seminar of MRF leaders currentlly taking place in Velingrad.
Currently the Movement has 3 MEP seats out of Bulgaria's 18. The party has been consistently ranking third in the country in terms of political support.
The party is expected to start nominating MEP candidates for the elections in May on February 14.
In the EU perspective, liberal parties, united under the ALDE banner, are expected to experience a major setback at the polls.
- » MEP Monika Panayotova Will Not Run in EU Elections
- » Bulgaria's Electoral Commission Initiates Personal Data Abuse Probe
- » Signature of Bulgraria's Ombudsman Turns Up in Party EU list
- » German MEP Will Run in Greek EU Elections
- » Bulgarian Activist to Run in Greek EU Elections
- » Bulgarian Parties Misused Personal Data Ahead of EU Vote