Bulgarian Liberals Hope for More MEP Seats at EU Elections
Bulgarian liberal party Movement for Rights and Freedoms will aim at getting 4 MEP seats at upcoming European Elections 2014.
This is the directive issued by honorary leader Ahmed Dogan at a seminar of MRF leaders currentlly taking place in Velingrad.
Currently the Movement has 3 MEP seats out of Bulgaria's 18. The party has been consistently ranking third in the country in terms of political support.
The party is expected to start nominating MEP candidates for the elections in May on February 14.
In the EU perspective, liberal parties, united under the ALDE banner, are expected to experience a major setback at the polls.
- » Bulgarian Independent EU Elections Candidate Rejected
- » Volen Siderov to Lead Ataka’s EU Elections List
- » European Elections Registration Ends Tuesday in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's DPS Confirms EU Election List, Peevski Is Second
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Get Most EU Votes, Socialists Come Second – Poll
- » Peevski 'Second' in DPS's EU Elections list