Bulgarians Have More Trust in PM Than in President - Poll
Embattled Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski still has a higher level of support among citizens than President Rosen Plevneliev, according to a recent public opinion survey.
The poll, carried by Bulgaria's Institute of Modern Politics, shows trust in PM Oresharski at 16.7%, with trust in Plevnenliev marginally lower, at 16.5%.
Bulgaria's ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party also has a marginal lead against arch-rivals, former ruling party GERB, with 19.4% and 19% of respondents saying they will vote for either party at upcoming European Elections 2014.
According to the survey, if there were general elections in Bulgaria now, 63% of people would go to cast their vote, while another 28.9% have expressed a resolute intention not to vote.
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency to Undergo Thorough Probe
- » Ex-Journalist Barekov: 'One More MP to Leave GERB'
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 31.5 M on Repairing Second-, Third-Class Roads
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Mark 135th Anniversary of Tarnovo Constitution
- » Parliament Finally Overturns Audit Office Act Veto
- » Bomb Signal Alerts Sofia Courthouse