Bulgarians Have More Trust in PM Than in President - Poll
Embattled Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski still has a higher level of support among citizens than President Rosen Plevneliev, according to a recent public opinion survey.
The poll, carried by Bulgaria's Institute of Modern Politics, shows trust in PM Oresharski at 16.7%, with trust in Plevnenliev marginally lower, at 16.5%.
Bulgaria's ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party also has a marginal lead against arch-rivals, former ruling party GERB, with 19.4% and 19% of respondents saying they will vote for either party at upcoming European Elections 2014.
According to the survey, if there were general elections in Bulgaria now, 63% of people would go to cast their vote, while another 28.9% have expressed a resolute intention not to vote.
- » Bulgaria's IntMin Makes U-Turn on Terror Threat
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Denies Reports of Terror Attack Plot
- » Bulgaria 'Aware of Terror Attack Plot' - IntMin
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor to Meet TV Show Host over Referendum
- » Bulgaria's GDP Will Grow in 2017 Despite Political Crisis - Industry Group
- » BSP To Return Mandate