Bulgarians Have More Trust in PM Than in President - Poll
Embattled Bulgarian PM Plamen Oresharski still has a higher level of support among citizens than President Rosen Plevneliev, according to a recent public opinion survey.
The poll, carried by Bulgaria's Institute of Modern Politics, shows trust in PM Oresharski at 16.7%, with trust in Plevnenliev marginally lower, at 16.5%.
Bulgaria's ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party also has a marginal lead against arch-rivals, former ruling party GERB, with 19.4% and 19% of respondents saying they will vote for either party at upcoming European Elections 2014.
According to the survey, if there were general elections in Bulgaria now, 63% of people would go to cast their vote, while another 28.9% have expressed a resolute intention not to vote.
- » One in Four Bulgarians to Vote for GERB in Next Elections – Poll
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Fiasco and Hope After Bulgarian Government Resignation - Der Standard
- » President Rosen Plevneliev Urges Full Disclosure of 'KTB Files'
- » President Plevneliev: Parliament to Solve Key Tasks Before Dissolution
- » GERB Leader Boiko Borisov Returns Mandate