Volcano Eruption in Indonesia Kills 14
A total of 14 people were killed and three injured in an eruption of the Mount Sinabung volcano in Indonesia's North Sumatra province.
According to reports of the Xinhua news agency, the death toll may increase.
Among the victims of Sunday's eruption of the 2,475-meter high Mount Sinabung are 12 males and 2 females, including four high school students on a trip to the volcano.
Mount Sinabung is one of the 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- » Russia Forced to Pay USD 50 B to Former Yukos Owners
- » Romania, US to Launch Observation Flights over Russia, Belarus
- » Greek Civil Servants to Stage Strike in Athens
- » Hamas Agrees to New 24-Hour Ceasefire in Gaza
- » Israel Resumes Gaza Offensive after Hamas Rocket Attacks
- » Russia's Foreign Ministry Slams New EU Sanctions