Volcano Eruption in Indonesia Kills 14
A total of 14 people were killed and three injured in an eruption of the Mount Sinabung volcano in Indonesia's North Sumatra province.
According to reports of the Xinhua news agency, the death toll may increase.
Among the victims of Sunday's eruption of the 2,475-meter high Mount Sinabung are 12 males and 2 females, including four high school students on a trip to the volcano.
Mount Sinabung is one of the 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash
- » Blockade Remains at Two Bulgarian-Greek Border Checkpoints as Protests Continue
- » International Community Vows to Seek Cessation of Hostilities in Syria