Volcano Eruption in Indonesia Kills 14
A total of 14 people were killed and three injured in an eruption of the Mount Sinabung volcano in Indonesia's North Sumatra province.
According to reports of the Xinhua news agency, the death toll may increase.
Among the victims of Sunday's eruption of the 2,475-meter high Mount Sinabung are 12 males and 2 females, including four high school students on a trip to the volcano.
Mount Sinabung is one of the 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- » Four Confirmed Dead, One Missing after Macedonia Floods
- » US President Unveils Clean Power Plan to Beat Climate Change
- » 5 People Killed in Floods in Macedonia - Report
- » Romania’s Petrotel Lukoil Refinery Indicted for Money Laundering
- » Ukraine President Hints Putin Could Attack Bulgaria, Romania
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic Confirms She Will Run for UN Chief