Volcano Eruption in Indonesia Kills 14
A total of 14 people were killed and three injured in an eruption of the Mount Sinabung volcano in Indonesia's North Sumatra province.
According to reports of the Xinhua news agency, the death toll may increase.
Among the victims of Sunday's eruption of the 2,475-meter high Mount Sinabung are 12 males and 2 females, including four high school students on a trip to the volcano.
Mount Sinabung is one of the 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- » Germany, France Agree on Need for Mandatory Quotas to Distribute Migrants in EU
- » Serbia Calls on EU to Define Clear Policy on Migrants
- » EU Ambassadors Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia over Ukraine Crisis
- » Passportless Migrants Protest in Budapest at Hungary’s Travel Ban
- » Clashes Near Ukraine’s Parliament Deepen Rifts in Ruling Coalition
- » EU to Extend Sanctions Against Russian, Ukrainian Individuals, Companies