Volcano Eruption in Indonesia Kills 14
A total of 14 people were killed and three injured in an eruption of the Mount Sinabung volcano in Indonesia's North Sumatra province.
According to reports of the Xinhua news agency, the death toll may increase.
Among the victims of Sunday's eruption of the 2,475-meter high Mount Sinabung are 12 males and 2 females, including four high school students on a trip to the volcano.
Mount Sinabung is one of the 129 active volcanoes in Indonesia.
- » Death Toll in Nepal Quake Nearing 4,000
- » EU Resists Kiev’s Calls to Send Military Mission to Eastern Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Red Cross Raising Funds to Help Quake-Hit Nepal People
- » South Korean PM Resigns over Bribery Accusations
- » Poland Denies Entry of Russian Night Wolves Bikers
- » Missing Bulgarian Student in Nepal Is Well, Contacts Parents