Bulgaria Striker Bojinov Joins Levski Sofia
Former Bulgaria international striker Valeri Bojinov has joined homeland club Levski Sofia until the end of the season.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon.
The 27-year-old has played for the likes of Fiorentina, Parma, Juventus and Manchester City, but his career went downhill after a series of injuries.
Bojinov, who debuted in Italy’s Serie A at the age of 15 back in 2002, has never played for a Bulgarian club.
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach
- » Michael Schumacher Showing 'Signs of Progress'