Bulgaria Striker Bojinov Joins Levski Sofia
Former Bulgaria international striker Valeri Bojinov has joined homeland club Levski Sofia until the end of the season.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon.
The 27-year-old has played for the likes of Fiorentina, Parma, Juventus and Manchester City, but his career went downhill after a series of injuries.
Bojinov, who debuted in Italy’s Serie A at the age of 15 back in 2002, has never played for a Bulgarian club.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe