Bulgaria Striker Bojinov Joins Levski Sofia
Former Bulgaria international striker Valeri Bojinov has joined homeland club Levski Sofia until the end of the season.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon.
The 27-year-old has played for the likes of Fiorentina, Parma, Juventus and Manchester City, but his career went downhill after a series of injuries.
Bojinov, who debuted in Italy’s Serie A at the age of 15 back in 2002, has never played for a Bulgarian club.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov To Play at Sofia ATP Tour Event
- » Coach of Bulgaria's Levski PFC Quits Team
- » Juan Martin del Potro Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov in Stockholm
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Semi-Finals
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Stockholm Quarter Finals
- » Ludogorets Suffers Heavy Defeat from Arsenal in London