It's Official: Fulham Lets Berbatov on Loan to Monaco FC
Bulgarian football Dimitar Berbatov is now officially part of French AS Monaco FC team, after a brief uneventful stint in England's Fulham.
"I'm happy, excited and a little bit nervous, to be honest," were Berbatov's first words for the Monaco website.
"I look forward to start training with my new team-mates and open a new chapter in my career," added the Bulgarian forward.
Until the end of the current season, Berbatov is loaned from Fulham to Monaco, where he will replace injured Colombian forward Radamel Falcao.
The BBC has commented that rarely do a football side and player fit so well with each other.
"Dimitar will bring us all his experience and talent. He played in big clubs such as Manchester United and he's a big striker," said Monaco FC vice-president Vadim Vasilyev.
We still have two competitions to play and he will be an asset with Emmanuel Rivi?re, Val?re Germain and Anthony Martial. He has a profile different from that of our others forwards," added he.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Final
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Semi-Finals