WWF Bulgaria Releases Interactive Map of Protected Natural Areas
WWF Bulgaria released an interactive map of Bulgaria's protected areas and old forests.
It is free for use and includes data from WWF's archives, universities and state institutions. The user can load different layers of information and types of maps.
The platform contains information on old forests, centennial forests, nature parks and reserves, protected areas, national parks and Natura protected areas, as well as links to further reading on the WWF website.
The development of the platform continues and there will be a mobile version and options for user generated content.
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption