WWF Bulgaria Releases Interactive Map of Protected Natural Areas
WWF Bulgaria released an interactive map of Bulgaria's protected areas and old forests.
It is free for use and includes data from WWF's archives, universities and state institutions. The user can load different layers of information and types of maps.
The platform contains information on old forests, centennial forests, nature parks and reserves, protected areas, national parks and Natura protected areas, as well as links to further reading on the WWF website.
The development of the platform continues and there will be a mobile version and options for user generated content.
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans