WWF Bulgaria Releases Interactive Map of Protected Natural Areas
WWF Bulgaria released an interactive map of Bulgaria's protected areas and old forests.
It is free for use and includes data from WWF's archives, universities and state institutions. The user can load different layers of information and types of maps.
The platform contains information on old forests, centennial forests, nature parks and reserves, protected areas, national parks and Natura protected areas, as well as links to further reading on the WWF website.
The development of the platform continues and there will be a mobile version and options for user generated content.
- » First Snow Covers Petrohan Pass
- » Meteorologists: Winter Would Be Milder
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind Issued in 4 Bulgarian Districts
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert over Heavy Rains
- » Sofia Mayor Orders Constant Monitoring of Waterbodies Over Heavy Rainfalls