Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » European Open Amateur MMA Begins in Sofia
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold