Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers