Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing