Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Boyan Petrov Becomes First Bulgarian to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Voted Best Player in Russian Premier League for September