Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy
- » Bulgaria, Italy Tied 2:2 in EURO Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Faces Italy in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Ends Its Women's Participation in Miami with Two Defeats