Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Owner of Bulgaria's Biggest Telecom Acquires Levski Football Club
- » Pironkova Gets Off to a Good Start at US Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Retains 24th Spot in ATP Ranking
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage