Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko