Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again