Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle