Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected
- » Bulgaria's Football Team Progresses in FIFA Rankings
- » Bulgaria’s Asenova Becomes European Boxing Champion