Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics