Berbatov Set to Join Monaco – Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is on the verge of a surprising move to French side Monaco, according to reports.
The Daily Mail says the big-spending French club have moved for the experienced Bulgarian as they are lacking cover for injured star Radamel Falcao, who underwent successful surgery on a knee injury last week.
According to Sky Sports, Berbatov is due to have a medical with Monaco ahead of the expected deadline-day move.
Earlier reports suggested that Berbatov, who turned 33 on Thursday, may join Tottenham until the end of the season in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby. Holtby joined Fulham on a loan deal earlier on Friday.
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat
- » Germany Crowned World Cup Champion After Defeating Argentina
- » Germany Footballers Decided Not To Humiliate Brazil