Over Half of Bulgaria's University Graduates Studied in Vain
Fifty-four percent of the university graduates in Bulgaria have jobs, which don't require a university degree.
The unemployment rate among university graduates is 4.15%, shows a rating survey of Bulgarian universities, published on Friday. It compares 51 universities in 52 professional areas based on 70 indicators, measuring various aspects of the educational process and the success of their graduates on the labor market.
The ratings for 2013 show that 20 different universities have a top spot in at least one professional area. Leading is the Sofia University with 18 professional areas, followed by the Medical University in Sofia and the Technical University in Sofia.
Most successful in finding a job are the medics and those with a degree in military studies.
The most well paid are the specialist in IT, mining, mathematics, medicine and political science.
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds
- » Two-thirds of First Graders will have Jobs that do not Exist yet