BBLF Responsible Business Awards Application Deadline Approaching
The deadline for applications for the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, BBLF's Responsible Business Awards is February 3.
The 11th annual awards will be presented on February 25. Each year, the awards attract major interest from businesses and society, as well as the widespread support of government officials.
The contest is open to companies from across the country regardless of their size, field or whether they are BBLF members or not.
They will compete in the following categories: Investor in Community, Investor in Environment (the winner will run in the European Business Awards for the Environment), Investor in Human Capital, Investor in Education and Cause-related Marketing.
An award for best social policy by a small or medium-sized enterprise will also be granted, and the International Business Leaders Forum will bestow a special "Engage award" for employee involvement in CSR, awarded by the International Business Leaders Forum.
The application form can be filled out here.
Novinite.com is an official media partner of the event.
- » Bulgaria to Export over 2 M Tonnes of Wheat in 2014
- » Bulgarian Caretaker Minister Emphasizes Increase in Tourist Numbers, Revenues
- » Former CEO of Kozloduy NPP: Bulgaria Needs Energy Strategy by 2050
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Celebrate Cross-Border Projects on European Cooperation Day
- » Bulgaria, Azerbaijan Sign 2 Agreements on Gas Projects
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks