BBLF Responsible Business Awards Application Deadline Approaching
The deadline for applications for the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum, BBLF's Responsible Business Awards is February 3.
The 11th annual awards will be presented on February 25. Each year, the awards attract major interest from businesses and society, as well as the widespread support of government officials.
The contest is open to companies from across the country regardless of their size, field or whether they are BBLF members or not.
They will compete in the following categories: Investor in Community, Investor in Environment (the winner will run in the European Business Awards for the Environment), Investor in Human Capital, Investor in Education and Cause-related Marketing.
An award for best social policy by a small or medium-sized enterprise will also be granted, and the International Business Leaders Forum will bestow a special "Engage award" for employee involvement in CSR, awarded by the International Business Leaders Forum.
The application form can be filled out here.
Novinite.com is an official media partner of the event.
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Endorses Plans to Aid Indebted Local Governments
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
- » Bulgaria’s Services Turnover Index Picks up 8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Four Foreign Retailers Face Cartel Probe in Bulgaria
- » Amnesty International: Bulgaria Is One of Egypt's Biggest Arms Suppliers