Bulgarian Named Chair of NATO Investment Committee
Bulgarian Konstantin Nesterov has been elected as Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee, Bulgaria’s Defense Ministry announced Friday.
Nesterov is currently head of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry’s Defense Policy Department.
“The election of a Bulgarian candidate for Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee is a recognition for the successful work of our country within the various governing bodies of NATO,” the Defense Ministry said in a press release.
The Investment Committee (previously the Infrastructure Committee) is NATO’s oldest active committee. It is responsible for the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
- » Hristo Smolenov, Antiterrorism Expert: Europe Behaves Like Victim, Attracting Aggressors
- » Champs-Elysees car attacker was on terror watchlist
- » Minister Radev: Only 5 km left for the completion of the protection facility at the border between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » Nikolay Nenkov Named Deputy Chairman of SANS
- » Bulgarian Teams Take Part in Aerial Medical Evacuation Exercises in Germany
- » Bulgarian and Greek Special Forces Took Part in a Joint Anti-Terrorist Training Exercise