Bulgarian Named Chair of NATO Investment Committee
Bulgarian Konstantin Nesterov has been elected as Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee, Bulgaria’s Defense Ministry announced Friday.
Nesterov is currently head of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry’s Defense Policy Department.
“The election of a Bulgarian candidate for Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee is a recognition for the successful work of our country within the various governing bodies of NATO,” the Defense Ministry said in a press release.
The Investment Committee (previously the Infrastructure Committee) is NATO’s oldest active committee. It is responsible for the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion