Bulgarian Named Chair of NATO Investment Committee
Bulgarian Konstantin Nesterov has been elected as Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee, Bulgaria’s Defense Ministry announced Friday.
Nesterov is currently head of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry’s Defense Policy Department.
“The election of a Bulgarian candidate for Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee is a recognition for the successful work of our country within the various governing bodies of NATO,” the Defense Ministry said in a press release.
The Investment Committee (previously the Infrastructure Committee) is NATO’s oldest active committee. It is responsible for the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
- » Russia Says New NATO Outposts in Eastern Europe “Will Fuel Climate of Confrontation”
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria's NATO Membership Does Not Hamper Relations with Russia
- » Bulgaria Improving Defense Capabilities, President Believes
- » NATO Coordination Center Opening Doors in Sofia
- » Repair of MiG-29s by Poland to Cost Nearly Half of Price Sought by Russia – DefMin Nenchev
- » Bulgaria's Defence Minister Calls for Concept on Counteracting Hybrid Threats