Bulgarian Named Chair of NATO Investment Committee
Bulgarian Konstantin Nesterov has been elected as Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee, Bulgaria’s Defense Ministry announced Friday.
Nesterov is currently head of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry’s Defense Policy Department.
“The election of a Bulgarian candidate for Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee is a recognition for the successful work of our country within the various governing bodies of NATO,” the Defense Ministry said in a press release.
The Investment Committee (previously the Infrastructure Committee) is NATO’s oldest active committee. It is responsible for the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
- » The Commander of the Seventh American Navy was Fired after Warship Incidents
- » Bulgarian President: 'Project for Purchase of New Fighter Aircraft Should Not Be Dropped'
- » Gallup International: Only 25% of the People in Bulgaria Are Ready To Fight For Their Country
- » US and South Korea Began Joint Military Exercises
- » 600 Armed Military to Protect the Border Between Turkey and Bulgaria
- » Sweden to Increase Defence Spending by USD 1 Billion by 2020