Bulgarian Named Chair of NATO Investment Committee
Bulgarian Konstantin Nesterov has been elected as Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee, Bulgaria’s Defense Ministry announced Friday.
Nesterov is currently head of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry’s Defense Policy Department.
“The election of a Bulgarian candidate for Chair of NATO’s Investment Committee is a recognition for the successful work of our country within the various governing bodies of NATO,” the Defense Ministry said in a press release.
The Investment Committee (previously the Infrastructure Committee) is NATO’s oldest active committee. It is responsible for the NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP).
- » Turkish F-16s Violate Greek Airspace
- » Turkish Citizen Included in Information Database of Unwanted Foreigners In the Country Due to Posing Threat to the National Security
- » 5 German Citizens Detained For Involvement in Terrorist Organization
- » President Rumen Radev: Armed Forces at Turning Point
- » Bulgarian Military Personnel Participates in Latvia-Held Multinational Training
- » New Fence Along Bulgaria-Turkey Border In Haskovo to be Longer Than Initially Planned