Increase in Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria
Bulgaria's ski resorts are increasingly attracting tourists from Turkey.
"In the winter tourist season 2012/2013, the numbers of Turkish tourists grew by 61%, posting the most significant growth", said the Deputy Minister of Economy and Energy Branimir Botev, quoted by Dnevnik.
Botev is in Istanbul to attend the 18th East Mediterranean International Travel & Tourism Exhibition (EMITT 2014) and have meetings with representatives of the Turkish association of tour operators and tour agencies (TURSAB).
It is expected that Turkish tourist agencies will visit the Bansko ski resort, as well as SPA and golf resorts and balneotherapy centers.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December