Bulgaria to Appoint New Ambassador to Montenegro
Bulgarian Socialist Party lawmaker Mladen Chervenyakov was released from his duties as MP on Friday, as he is about to assume the post as Ambassador to Montenegro.
Chervenyakov is a seasoned MP and a former Justice Minister (1995-1997).
He will replace Maya Dobreva, whose term has expired.
Chervenyakov’s Parliament seat will now be taken by Iliyan Dimchev.
- » Bulgaria Evacuates Embassy Staff From Libya
- » Ukraine Snubs Discrimination at Summer Camp in Bulgarian Resort
- » Ambassador Hensel: Poland Is Keeping Close Watch on Ukraine
- » Racho Ribarov Appointed Honorary Consul of Lithuania to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Defense Min Vows Support for Macedonia's EU, NATO Bids
- » Macedonian Defense Minister Pays Official Visit to Bulgaria