Bulgaria to Appoint New Ambassador to Montenegro
Bulgarian Socialist Party lawmaker Mladen Chervenyakov was released from his duties as MP on Friday, as he is about to assume the post as Ambassador to Montenegro.
Chervenyakov is a seasoned MP and a former Justice Minister (1995-1997).
He will replace Maya Dobreva, whose term has expired.
Chervenyakov’s Parliament seat will now be taken by Iliyan Dimchev.
- » Ex US Ambassador to Bulgaria Quits as OSCE Envoy, Moves to Russian Law Firm
- » Bulgaria, 15 Other Countries To Seek New Deal on Arms Control With Russia
- » Bulgaria's President Starts Moldova Visit Tuesday
- » US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
- » Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
- » Bulgaria's PM Congratulates Donald Trump on Election Victory