Bulgaria to Appoint New Ambassador to Montenegro
Bulgarian Socialist Party lawmaker Mladen Chervenyakov was released from his duties as MP on Friday, as he is about to assume the post as Ambassador to Montenegro.
Chervenyakov is a seasoned MP and a former Justice Minister (1995-1997).
He will replace Maya Dobreva, whose term has expired.
Chervenyakov’s Parliament seat will now be taken by Iliyan Dimchev.
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgaria Summons Turkish Ambassador over Minister's Campaigning
- » Bulgaria's Ex US Ambassador Says Her Name Involved in Disinformation Scandal