Bulgaria to Appoint New Ambassador to Montenegro
Bulgarian Socialist Party lawmaker Mladen Chervenyakov was released from his duties as MP on Friday, as he is about to assume the post as Ambassador to Montenegro.
Chervenyakov is a seasoned MP and a former Justice Minister (1995-1997).
He will replace Maya Dobreva, whose term has expired.
Chervenyakov’s Parliament seat will now be taken by Iliyan Dimchev.
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
- » French President Emmanuel Macron to Visit Bulgaria on August 25
- » Qatar’s Foreign Minister is on a Working Visit in Bulgaria
- » Macron Comes to Varna at the End of the Month
- » Bulgarian Military Aircraft Continues to Assist in Forest Firefighting in Macedonia