Bulgaria to Appoint New Ambassador to Montenegro
Bulgarian Socialist Party lawmaker Mladen Chervenyakov was released from his duties as MP on Friday, as he is about to assume the post as Ambassador to Montenegro.
Chervenyakov is a seasoned MP and a former Justice Minister (1995-1997).
He will replace Maya Dobreva, whose term has expired.
Chervenyakov’s Parliament seat will now be taken by Iliyan Dimchev.
- » Bulgarian FM Mitov to Meet German Counterpart Steinmeier on Berlin Visit
- » Bulgaria President: It Is Better to Have Economic Crisis than Historic Shame
- » President to Attend Holocaust Remembrance Ceremonies in Poland, Czech Republic
- » Two Bulgarian Nationals Arrested in Libya for Alleged Smuggling
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland Shake Hands on Cooperation Agreement Worth CHF 76 M
- » Bulgaria Continues to Back Russia Sanctions despite Disadvantages for Exporters