Berbatov Close to Tottenham Return - Report
Fulham ‘s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is ready to return to Tottenham Hotspur, according to British media.
The Telegraph reports that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants to re-sign Berbatov from Fulham and the Bulgarian is understood to be keen on moving back to White Hart Lane, although Besiktas are also trying to take him to Turkey.
Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season and Berbatov is hoping that deal helps push through his switch in the opposite direction, the report says.
Berbatov’s agent Emil Danchev is in London for the final day of the transfer window in anticipation of completing a move away from Fulham for his client, who turned 33 on Thursday.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open