Berbatov Close to Tottenham Return - Report
Fulham ‘s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is ready to return to Tottenham Hotspur, according to British media.
The Telegraph reports that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants to re-sign Berbatov from Fulham and the Bulgarian is understood to be keen on moving back to White Hart Lane, although Besiktas are also trying to take him to Turkey.
Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season and Berbatov is hoping that deal helps push through his switch in the opposite direction, the report says.
Berbatov’s agent Emil Danchev is in London for the final day of the transfer window in anticipation of completing a move away from Fulham for his client, who turned 33 on Thursday.
- » Bulgaria, Italy Tied 2:2 in EURO Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Faces Italy in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Ends Its Women's Participation in Miami with Two Defeats
- » Bulgaria to Skip Euro Weightlifting Contest Over Positive Doping Test
- » Bulgaria's Top Tennis Players Off to Successful Start in Miami Tennis Open
- » Potential Majority Owners Withdraw from Bulgaria's CSKA