Berbatov Close to Tottenham Return - Report
Fulham ‘s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is ready to return to Tottenham Hotspur, according to British media.
The Telegraph reports that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants to re-sign Berbatov from Fulham and the Bulgarian is understood to be keen on moving back to White Hart Lane, although Besiktas are also trying to take him to Turkey.
Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season and Berbatov is hoping that deal helps push through his switch in the opposite direction, the report says.
Berbatov’s agent Emil Danchev is in London for the final day of the transfer window in anticipation of completing a move away from Fulham for his client, who turned 33 on Thursday.
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
- » Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
- » Bad Weather Postpones Super Giant Slalom in Bulgaria's Bansko
- » Bulgaria's Karatancheva Qualifies for Acapulco Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Bansko Bans Operating Drones During Ski World Cup
- » Bulgarian Striker Dimitar Berbatov Scores for Monaco's Convincing Win