Berbatov Close to Tottenham Return - Report
Fulham ‘s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is ready to return to Tottenham Hotspur, according to British media.
The Telegraph reports that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy wants to re-sign Berbatov from Fulham and the Bulgarian is understood to be keen on moving back to White Hart Lane, although Besiktas are also trying to take him to Turkey.
Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby is set to join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season and Berbatov is hoping that deal helps push through his switch in the opposite direction, the report says.
Berbatov’s agent Emil Danchev is in London for the final day of the transfer window in anticipation of completing a move away from Fulham for his client, who turned 33 on Thursday.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles