Bulgaria's 2013 Road Vignette Stickers Expire
Bulgaria's road tax vignette stickers for 2013 expired on Friday, January 31, meaning that drivers are required to buy new ones.
The Road Infrastructure Agency said the vignettes can be bought in post offices, the petrol stations Shell, Petrol, Lukoil, OMV, Eko, Nis Petrol and Rompetrol, the supermarket chain "Piccadilly", the offices of EasyPay and Fast Pay and the border crossing checkpoints.
The prices remain the same as last year – BGN 67 for an annual sticker for a car, BGN 25 for a monthly and BGN 10 for a weekly sticker.
A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.
- » Energy Watchdog Approves Electricity Price Hike
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria's Trade with Germany Increased by 64% between 2009-2013
- » Business, Trade Unions Reject Draft Budget Update
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Growth Intensifies in Q2 2014
- » Energy Watchdog Postpones Decision On Price Hike For Wednesday
- » BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System