Bulgaria's 2013 Road Vignette Stickers Expire
Bulgaria's road tax vignette stickers for 2013 expired on Friday, January 31, meaning that drivers are required to buy new ones.
The Road Infrastructure Agency said the vignettes can be bought in post offices, the petrol stations Shell, Petrol, Lukoil, OMV, Eko, Nis Petrol and Rompetrol, the supermarket chain "Piccadilly", the offices of EasyPay and Fast Pay and the border crossing checkpoints.
The prices remain the same as last year – BGN 67 for an annual sticker for a car, BGN 25 for a monthly and BGN 10 for a weekly sticker.
A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
- » Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues