Schumacher's Sedation Reduced
Michael Schumacher's sedation is being reduced to allow the "waking up process" to start, his manager says.
Bringing the Formula 1 legend out of his coma could take a long time, Sabine Kehm said in a statement.
In her statement on Thursday, she said it had been agreed to communicate details of his sedation "only once this process was consolidated".
The statement again included an appeal by Schumacher's family for privacy for them and for his doctors, while at the same time expressing "sincere appreciation for the world wide sympathy".
Schumacher suffered a severe head injury in a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.
He had been skiing 8m off-piste when he fell, investigators said, but added he has been going at the speed of a very good skier.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions