Schumacher's Sedation Reduced
Michael Schumacher's sedation is being reduced to allow the "waking up process" to start, his manager says.
Bringing the Formula 1 legend out of his coma could take a long time, Sabine Kehm said in a statement.
In her statement on Thursday, she said it had been agreed to communicate details of his sedation "only once this process was consolidated".
The statement again included an appeal by Schumacher's family for privacy for them and for his doctors, while at the same time expressing "sincere appreciation for the world wide sympathy".
Schumacher suffered a severe head injury in a skiing accident in the French Alps on 29 December.
He had been skiing 8m off-piste when he fell, investigators said, but added he has been going at the speed of a very good skier.
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters
- » Mirela Demireva Brings Home Silver Medal for Bulgaria in Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Nevyana Vladinova Scores 7th in first ever Olympic Finals
- » Bulgaria with seventh score at rhythmic gymnastics all-round event qualifications in Rio