Bulgarian Top Diplomat Cancels Trip to Romania over Inclement Weather
Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kristian Vigenin, has cancelled his trip to Bucharest over the complicated winter weather situation.
The Minister was scheduled to participate in a conference on Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Black Sea.
Bulgaria will be represented in the forum by the country's Ambassador in Bucharest, Alexander Filipov.
It was also reported that over the weekend that Minister Vigenin fell after slipping on an icy patch and broke his arm.
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Trump's Remark to Putin that they Could Meet soon Caught White House Advisers by Surprise
- » Leader of BSP will Meet Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev
- » Macedonian MPs Are Visiting Bulgaria
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology