Bulgarian Top Diplomat Cancels Trip to Romania over Inclement Weather
Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kristian Vigenin, has cancelled his trip to Bucharest over the complicated winter weather situation.
The Minister was scheduled to participate in a conference on Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Black Sea.
Bulgaria will be represented in the forum by the country's Ambassador in Bucharest, Alexander Filipov.
It was also reported that over the weekend that Minister Vigenin fell after slipping on an icy patch and broke his arm.
- » Trump and Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Last Night
- » U.S. North Korea Negotiator Says Direct Diplomacy Needed
- » Bea ten Tusscher is the New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » South Korea will Seek Improvement of Relations with China
- » European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria