Bulgarian Top Diplomat Cancels Trip to Romania over Inclement Weather
Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kristian Vigenin, has cancelled his trip to Bucharest over the complicated winter weather situation.
The Minister was scheduled to participate in a conference on Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Black Sea.
Bulgaria will be represented in the forum by the country's Ambassador in Bucharest, Alexander Filipov.
It was also reported that over the weekend that Minister Vigenin fell after slipping on an icy patch and broke his arm.
- » Bulgaria’s Daniel Mitov Discussing EU Enlargement, Migration, Energy on Croatia Visit
- » Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
- » Bulgaria to Hold Last Event as SEE Cooperation Chair on June 01
- » Daniel Mitov Discussing Migration, EU-Turkey Deal with EP’s Elmar Brok
- » Bulgaria President: 'National Effort' Needed for Bokova's UN Top Job Campaign
- » Bulgaria, Cyprus to Jointly Combat Artifacts Trafficking