Bulgarian Top Diplomat Cancels Trip to Romania over Inclement Weather
Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kristian Vigenin, has cancelled his trip to Bucharest over the complicated winter weather situation.
The Minister was scheduled to participate in a conference on Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Black Sea.
Bulgaria will be represented in the forum by the country's Ambassador in Bucharest, Alexander Filipov.
It was also reported that over the weekend that Minister Vigenin fell after slipping on an icy patch and broke his arm.
- » Bulgaria Counts on Austria's Support for Schengen Bid - PM
- » Bulgaria, Austria Back South Stream Project Compliant With EU Law
- » Austria's President Heinz Fischer To Visit Bulgaria
- » Kosovo President Receives Bulgaria's Ambassador for Farewell Visit
- » Bulgaria’s President to Attend 10th Asia-Europe Meeting in Milan
- » Government Dismisses Bulgaria's Honorary Consul In Ukraine