Bulgarian Top Diplomat Cancels Trip to Romania over Inclement Weather
Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kristian Vigenin, has cancelled his trip to Bucharest over the complicated winter weather situation.
The Minister was scheduled to participate in a conference on Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Black Sea.
Bulgaria will be represented in the forum by the country's Ambassador in Bucharest, Alexander Filipov.
It was also reported that over the weekend that Minister Vigenin fell after slipping on an icy patch and broke his arm.
- » Bulgaria, Croatia Call for Speeding Up Reform in EU Accession Countries
- » Russia, Turkey To Sign Medium-Term Cooperation Programme
- » US Embassy: Bulgaria Still Does Not Fulfill Criteria for Visa-Free Regime
- » Bulgaria Needs Access to Schengen Database - President
- » Bulgaria's President Leading Delegation to Germany
- » Russophiles-Russophobes Divide in Bulgaria 'Artificial' - FM