Varna Expects 400 000 Visitors for Tall Ships Regatta
Bulgaria's seaside city of Varna expects 400 000 guests during the Black Sea Tall Ships Regatta 2014.
The event will take place between April 30 and May 27 and will call at the ports of Varna, Novorosiysk, Sochi and Constanta.
The ships will be in Varna between April 30 and May 3 and the municipality is planning a series of events, including a parade of the ship crews and two stages for concerts – one in the port and one in the Sea Park.
The ships will also be open for visitors.
Up to fifty tall ships are expected to take part in the regatta. Bulgaria will be represented by Kaliakra and Royal Helena.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Germany's Lothar Matthaus to Come to Sofia for Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » ATP: Hard Work Behind Sofia Open Starting to Pay off