Varna Expects 400 000 Visitors for Tall Ships Regatta
Bulgaria's seaside city of Varna expects 400 000 guests during the Black Sea Tall Ships Regatta 2014.
The event will take place between April 30 and May 27 and will call at the ports of Varna, Novorosiysk, Sochi and Constanta.
The ships will be in Varna between April 30 and May 3 and the municipality is planning a series of events, including a parade of the ship crews and two stages for concerts – one in the port and one in the Sea Park.
The ships will also be open for visitors.
Up to fifty tall ships are expected to take part in the regatta. Bulgaria will be represented by Kaliakra and Royal Helena.
- » Enhanced Security Measures in Sofia Due to Levski-CSKA Football Game Tonight
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10