Varna Expects 400 000 Visitors for Tall Ships Regatta
Bulgaria's seaside city of Varna expects 400 000 guests during the Black Sea Tall Ships Regatta 2014.
The event will take place between April 30 and May 27 and will call at the ports of Varna, Novorosiysk, Sochi and Constanta.
The ships will be in Varna between April 30 and May 3 and the municipality is planning a series of events, including a parade of the ship crews and two stages for concerts – one in the port and one in the Sea Park.
The ships will also be open for visitors.
Up to fifty tall ships are expected to take part in the regatta. Bulgaria will be represented by Kaliakra and Royal Helena.
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten
- » Anna Fenninger Wins Alpine Skiing World Cup Combined Race in Bansko
- » Fenninger Wins First Run of World Cup Ladies Combined in Bansko
- » World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog