Berbatov May Return to Tottenham in Swap Move
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov may rejoin Tottenham in a swap deal involving Lewis Holtby, according to reports.
Fulham are content for Berbatov to leave Craven Cottage in the next 48 hours for a cut-price fee of around GBP 1.5 M, but only if they can secure a replacement forward, Goal.com reports.
The Cottagers are expected to continue negotiating for Olympiakos striker Kostas Mitroglou on Thursday as they assess Tottenham's interest in a swap involving Berbatov and Holtby.
Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is reportedly interested in a cut-price deal to re-sign Berbatov until the end of the season, with Jermain Defoe due to move to Toronto FC next month.
Recent reports suggest that Berbatov, who turns 33 on Thursday, may like to leave Fulham.
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Defeated by Russia