Injured Grigor Dimitrov Pulls Out of Zagreb Tournament
Bulgaria's top tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will not take part in next week's ATP tournament in Zagreb as planned, due to an injury.
"I really wanted to win the title in Zagreb, but unfortunately I have to pull out due to an injury. I have very good memories from the tournament and from the city. I hope I will have more chances to be there in the future", Dimitrov told Tenniskafe.com.
If he recovers in time, the Bulgarian will participate in the ABN AMRO tournament in Rotterdam, starting February 10. He reached the semifinal there last year.
Following his marvelous run in the Australian Open, Dimitrov entered the world's top 20 for the first time in his career.
- » Ludogorets Lost 1:2 from Istanbul Başakşehir in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights