Bulgaria to Open Consulate in Erbil, Iraq
Bulgaria's government has decided to open a consulate in the city of Erbil in northeastern Iraq.
The consulate will serve the provinces Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Erhuk.
Erbil is the fourth largest city in Iraq after Baghdad, Basra and Mosul. It has a population of 1.3 million people and is the capital of Kurdistan region of Iraq.
In the beginning of 2013, Bulgaria reopened its embassy in Baghdad, which was closed in 2003 at the start of the war.
- » Germany to Host Ukraine Talks in Berlin
- » Turkey, EU to Кick off Bilateral Аgenda in June’s Political Dialogue Meeting
- » Croatia's Foreign Minister to Visit Sofia Today
- » Premiers of Bulgaria and Turkey Discuss Situation in Balkans
- » Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
- » Vice President Yotova Participates in Azerbaijan-Held World Forum