Code Yellow Issued for 8 Bulgarian Districts
Code yellow weather alert has been issued for 8 Bulgarian districts, according to data of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Code yellow stands for potentially dangerous weather, heavy snowfalls and strong winds.
The inclement weather warning is in place for the districts of Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Targovishte, Varna, Bugras and Shumen. In these areas there will be moderate to strong north northeast winds.
Rain is expected mainly in some south-east regions and along the Black Sea coast and may lead to icy roads.
The maximum temperatures expected Wednesday countrywide are between -5 degrees C and 0 degrees C, in the south-west regions – between 6°C and 7°C, while in the capital city Sofia – around 0°C.
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Heavy Rains, Thunderstorms Expected in Western Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Issues Rain, Thunderstorm Warning
- » Divers Get 1 T of Waste Out of Waters Near St Anastasia Island
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Northwest Due to Overflowing Dams