Code Yellow Issued for 8 Bulgarian Districts
Code yellow weather alert has been issued for 8 Bulgarian districts, according to data of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Code yellow stands for potentially dangerous weather, heavy snowfalls and strong winds.
The inclement weather warning is in place for the districts of Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Targovishte, Varna, Bugras and Shumen. In these areas there will be moderate to strong north northeast winds.
Rain is expected mainly in some south-east regions and along the Black Sea coast and may lead to icy roads.
The maximum temperatures expected Wednesday countrywide are between -5 degrees C and 0 degrees C, in the south-west regions – between 6°C and 7°C, while in the capital city Sofia – around 0°C.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Bulgaria, Germany Sign Agreement on Implementing Innovative Environmental Projects
- » Black Sea Coast Nature Conservation Has Overwhelming Support among Bulgarians - Survey
- » Most of Bulgaria under Alert for Hot Weather on Monday