Code Yellow Issued for 8 Bulgarian Districts
Code yellow weather alert has been issued for 8 Bulgarian districts, according to data of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
Code yellow stands for potentially dangerous weather, heavy snowfalls and strong winds.
The inclement weather warning is in place for the districts of Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Targovishte, Varna, Bugras and Shumen. In these areas there will be moderate to strong north northeast winds.
Rain is expected mainly in some south-east regions and along the Black Sea coast and may lead to icy roads.
The maximum temperatures expected Wednesday countrywide are between -5 degrees C and 0 degrees C, in the south-west regions – between 6°C and 7°C, while in the capital city Sofia – around 0°C.
- » Eco Ministry Advises Tsarevo Authorities on Removing Concrete along Sand Dunes
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities