New Way to Make Local Landline Calls in Force in Bulgaria
Effective Wednesday, January 29, the mandatory dialing of 0 and area code before the number for local calls from a landline phone enters into force.
The requirement was to be implemented in March 2011, but was applied only to the landline phone networks of two mobile operators.
In October 2012, the Commission for Communications Regulation decided that all three mobile operators should switch to this practice. There will be no change in the price of calls.
The way to dial emergency numbers such as 112 and the 11800 helpline remains the same. They will continue to be dialed directly without adding zero or area code.
- » Fear of Hail Fills Up Sofia's Underground Parkings
- » 3 Bulgarian Seafarers Set Off For Round-the-World Sailing Trip
- » Pest Infestations On the Rise Because of Rains
- » Bulgaria's Euroroma Threatens Blockades on Major Roads
- » Bulgaria's Hail Suppression Agency Cannot Disperse Gathering Clouds
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail