New Way to Make Local Landline Calls in Force in Bulgaria
Effective Wednesday, January 29, the mandatory dialing of 0 and area code before the number for local calls from a landline phone enters into force.
The requirement was to be implemented in March 2011, but was applied only to the landline phone networks of two mobile operators.
In October 2012, the Commission for Communications Regulation decided that all three mobile operators should switch to this practice. There will be no change in the price of calls.
The way to dial emergency numbers such as 112 and the 11800 helpline remains the same. They will continue to be dialed directly without adding zero or area code.
- » Forest Guard Discover Dead Immigrant Near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Police Arrests 35 Illegal Immigrants in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Has Too Many Universities - Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Build Accommodation Centres for Elderly
- » Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI
- » UNESCO Adds Production of Chiprovtsi Carpets to ‘Intangible Heritage’ List