Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Two More People Have Been Arrested After the Attack in London
- » Brazil Official Statement After Several Countries Have Banned Imports of Meat
- » Erdogan Says Turkey will Review EU Ties ‘From A to Z’
- » UK Police: Man Injured In Attack on Parliament Has Died
- » U.S. Senate to Vote on Montenegro's NATO Membership