Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » Migrant Arrivals by Sea in Europe Top 204,000 in 2016
- » Bulgarian PM Discussing Gas Link, Border Protection with Greek Foreign Minister
- » Serbia Prevents Attempt to Smuggle Migrants to Hungary, Budapest Reinforcing Border Fence
- » Over 10 000 Rescued from Drowning in Mediterranean Sea in Past Week
- » Bulgarian PM: Migrants Have Not Breached Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria Deploys Army to Border with Greece After Two Migrant Groups Detained