Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » Hungary Completes Fence at Border with Serbia Earlier Than Planned
- » Russia, Germany, France Call for Full Ceasefire in Ukraine Starting on September 1
- » Hundreds of Migrants Feared Dead as Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Greek President Appoints Caretaker Prime Minister Ahead of Early Elections
- » Austrian Authorities Find At Least Twenty Dead Migrants in Truck
- » Don’t Take Hitchhikers in Greece, Bulgaria Tells Its Motorists