Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » Tunisia Votes in First Presidential Election since Arab Spring
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Romania’s Vrancea
- » Kiev Accuses Moscow of Having 7500 Troops Deployed in Ukraine
- » Sergey Lavrov: Western Sanctions Aimed at Toppling Russian Regime
- » Japanese PM Dissolves Parliament Ahead of Early Elections
- » Ukraine's Pro-Western Parties Sign Coalition Agreement