Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » South Korean President Park Impeached by Parliament
- » Turkey 'Used Imams for Data on Gulenists in Bulgaria'
- » Turkey Formally Ratifies Turkish Stream Pipeline Deal with Russia
- » Italy's PM Steps Down after Referendum Defeat
- » Far-Right Candidate Concedes Defeat in Austria's Presidential Election
- » High Voting Activity in Italy's Referendum