Ukraina's Deputy PM to Step up after PM Azarov's Resignation
Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Serhiy Arbuzov will serve for the time being as acting PM following Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation.
Arbuzov will serve in compliance with the Ukrainian law On the Cabinet of Ministers, Azarov's press secretary Vitaliy Lukyanenko told Interfax-Ukraine.
Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych has instructed the Cabinet of ministers to continue performing its duties before a new government can start its work.
- » Asylum Seekers Start Relocating from Italy to Sweden under EU Plan
- » Turkey’s Anadolu Agency Photojournalist Killed in Syria
- » Moldova to Build EUR 83 M Gas Pipeline to Chisinau from Border with Romania
- » Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet Wins 2015 Nobel Peace Prize
- » Four Bulgarians Added to Ukraine's Street Names 'Blacklist'
- » FIFA Ethics Committee Provisionally Bans Blatter, Platini for 90 Days