Ukrainian President Accepts PM's Resignation
Ukraine's President Viktor Yanukovych has accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Mykola Azarov but has asked him to keep the acting role until a new government is formed.
"I accept the resignation of Mykola Azarov and consequently the resignation of the Ukrainian government," stated President Viktor Yanukovych.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov resigned on Tuesday in a bid to ease Ukraine's deadly crisis as lawmakers debated key reforms.
"I have taken a personal decision to ask the president of Ukraine to accept my resignation from the post of prime minister with the aim of creating an additional possibility for a political compromise to peacefully resolve the conflict," he said in a statement.
- » The United States Said they Would not Allow Venezuela to Collapse
- » 2 Arrested After Spanish Van with Gas Canisters Found Near Gig
- » Elon Musk Introduced the New SpaceX Spacesuit
- » Afghanistan War Cost the United States 2,400 Killed, 20,000 Wounded and USD 840 Billion
- » The Italian Police Seized over 90,000 Eggs Infected with Fipronil
- » America Restricts US Visas to Four Countries