Most Roads in North Bulgaria Reopened After Heavy Snow
Traffic across Bulgaria has returned to normal, following the intense snowfall in parts of the country.
Roads to Shumen and Ruse have reopened, following temporary closures on Monday. The same applies for the railway services, which were suspended.
Electricity and water have been restored in the villages near Silistra, which suffered the most during the snow storms. Streets in Silistra are being cleaned, which is causing slight traffic jams in parts of the city.
The road connecting Ahtopol and Sinemorets in the southern Black Sea coast remains closed.
The Danube Bridge, connecting Bulgaria and Romania is operating, but with a 7km traffic jam in some parts. It was temporarily closed on Monday, following an accident with a Romanian truck.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up