Bulgarian Designer Made Dresses for Hit TV Series Downton Abbey
Bulgarian designer Nevena Nikolova has made some of the dresses of leading female characters in the hit British TV series "Downton Abbey."
Nikolova told Bulgarian TV that she realized only later in the process how important the series and its leading ladies were for fans in the UK and the US, and how much loved they were.
The actresses wore her dresses for the promo photo session of the latest, 4th season of "Downton Abbey."
"They were looking for unique dresses; not seen on other people and the series stylists approached me. They took 30 dresses of mine and selected 7 for the photo session, out of a total of 9 shown. I think this is quite a success," said the designer.
Nevena is known for creating lush, romantic and rich in detail dresses. They often feature lace, velvet and feathers. She has her own boutique in London.
The historical saga, created by Julian Fellowes has enjoyed huge popularity with even US First Lady, Michelle Obama, admitting being crazy about it.
The first season of the series just aired on Nova TV in Bulgaria, also with great success.
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne