Wizz Air Allows Electronic Devices During Takeoff, Landing
The low cost airline Wizz Air will allow its passengers to use portable electronic devices on board during takeoff and landing.
Devices such as mobile phones, electronic readers and tablets can be used in "flight mode" during any phase of the flight, including takeoff and landing.
The new guidelines for the use of PEDs on board aircraft have been issued by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and adopted by the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority.
Passengers are asked to remove headphones during the safety announcements of the cabin crew and switch off electronic devices when the crew cannot confirm that these are operating in flight mode and match the criteria for usage during the flight.
According to the new guidelines, passengers must ensure that their devices operate in flight mode once aircraft doors are closed and until they disembark. Larger electronic devices which could lead to injuries, such as laptops, will need to be stored for takeoff and landing.
- » Bulgaria Presented at Salon Mondial du Tourisme in Paris
- » Wizz Air to Launch New Bulgaria – Bratislava Route
- » Bulgaria to Participate in ITB Berlin, 2017
- » Wizz Air Cancels Sofia-Kutaisi Flights
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World