Wizz Air Allows Electronic Devices During Takeoff, Landing
The low cost airline Wizz Air will allow its passengers to use portable electronic devices on board during takeoff and landing.
Devices such as mobile phones, electronic readers and tablets can be used in "flight mode" during any phase of the flight, including takeoff and landing.
The new guidelines for the use of PEDs on board aircraft have been issued by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and adopted by the Hungarian Civil Aviation Authority.
Passengers are asked to remove headphones during the safety announcements of the cabin crew and switch off electronic devices when the crew cannot confirm that these are operating in flight mode and match the criteria for usage during the flight.
According to the new guidelines, passengers must ensure that their devices operate in flight mode once aircraft doors are closed and until they disembark. Larger electronic devices which could lead to injuries, such as laptops, will need to be stored for takeoff and landing.
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Minister of Tourism: 'I Am Ready to Meet Representatives of the Union of Owners of Sunny Beach'
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism
- » Owners of restaurants in Sunny Beach Will Protest