Bulgaria’s Road Vignette Stickers Expire on Jan 31
Bulgaria's road tax vignette stickers for 2013 expire on January 31 and drivers will need to purchase new ones.
The Road Infrastructure Agency said the vignettes can be bought in the post offices, the petrol stations Shell, Petrol, Lukoil, OMV, Eko, Nis Petrol and Rompetrol, the supermarket chain "Piccadilly", the offices of EasyPay and Fast Pay and the border crossing checkpoints.
The prices remain the same as last year – BGN 67 for an annual sticker for a car, BGN 25 for a monthly and BGN 10 for a weekly sticker.
A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's road vignettes are not likely to be replaced by electronic toll systems before 2017.
- » Robbie Williams to Hold First Ever Beach Concert in Burgas
- » BGN 1,000 Fines Proposed for Trash Roamers
- » Bulgaria, Italy to Cooperate in Countering Traffic of Cultural Property
- » Maximum Temperatures in Bulgaria Reaching 37° C
- » Roma People in Garmen Refuse Social Assistance
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris