Bulgaria’s Road Vignette Stickers Expire on Jan 31
Bulgaria's road tax vignette stickers for 2013 expire on January 31 and drivers will need to purchase new ones.
The Road Infrastructure Agency said the vignettes can be bought in the post offices, the petrol stations Shell, Petrol, Lukoil, OMV, Eko, Nis Petrol and Rompetrol, the supermarket chain "Piccadilly", the offices of EasyPay and Fast Pay and the border crossing checkpoints.
The prices remain the same as last year – BGN 67 for an annual sticker for a car, BGN 25 for a monthly and BGN 10 for a weekly sticker.
A vignette is required for driving on Bulgarian state roads. These are practically all main roads in Bulgaria and there is no option to avoid buying a vignette for driving across Bulgaria.
Bulgaria's road vignettes are not likely to be replaced by electronic toll systems before 2017.
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles
- » 44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 150th Anniversary of First Railway
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv