Bulgaria, Qatar to Expand Agricultural Trade
Bulgaria will offer Qatar exports of mineral water, as well as lamb and chicken products.
A Bulgarian delegation, led by the Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to the Gulf state Tuesday and Wednesday, as a part of the Qatari-Bulgarian Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation.
The two sides will also discuss the option of exporting Bulgarian honey, grains, and starters for dairy products.
Bulgaria and Qatar will most likely sign a Memorandum of Cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Bulgaria will Host a Joint Business Forum for Foreign Trade of Japan
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Venezuela Begins Selling Oil-Backed Cryptocurrency
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply