Bulgaria, Qatar to Expand Agricultural Trade
Bulgaria will offer Qatar exports of mineral water, as well as lamb and chicken products.
A Bulgarian delegation, led by the Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to the Gulf state Tuesday and Wednesday, as a part of the Qatari-Bulgarian Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation.
The two sides will also discuss the option of exporting Bulgarian honey, grains, and starters for dairy products.
Bulgaria and Qatar will most likely sign a Memorandum of Cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Bulgaria Risks Losing EU Funding of EUR 45 M for Gas Link with Greece
- » Bulgarian Industrial Assoc. Hints at Negative GDP Growth by end-2014
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Energy Sector Most Vulnerable Among 75 Countries
- » Bulgaria's Fina-S Investment Intermediary Terminates Activities
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014