Bulgaria, Qatar to Expand Agricultural Trade
Bulgaria will offer Qatar exports of mineral water, as well as lamb and chicken products.
A Bulgarian delegation, led by the Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to the Gulf state Tuesday and Wednesday, as a part of the Qatari-Bulgarian Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation.
The two sides will also discuss the option of exporting Bulgarian honey, grains, and starters for dairy products.
Bulgaria and Qatar will most likely sign a Memorandum of Cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Energy Watchdog Approves Electricity Price Hike
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria's Trade with Germany Increased by 64% between 2009-2013
- » Business, Trade Unions Reject Draft Budget Update
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Growth Intensifies in Q2 2014
- » Energy Watchdog Postpones Decision On Price Hike For Wednesday
- » BDZ Adds More Itineraries To Online Ticketing System