Bulgaria, Qatar to Expand Agricultural Trade
Bulgaria will offer Qatar exports of mineral water, as well as lamb and chicken products.
A Bulgarian delegation, led by the Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to the Gulf state Tuesday and Wednesday, as a part of the Qatari-Bulgarian Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation.
The two sides will also discuss the option of exporting Bulgarian honey, grains, and starters for dairy products.
Bulgaria and Qatar will most likely sign a Memorandum of Cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Bulgaria Presents Industrial Zones Around Sofia, Plovdiv to Chinese Investors
- » Bulgaria PM Proposes Meeting of China, CEE States' Mayors in Sofia
- » Chinese Entrepreneurs to Build Forage Factory in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » French, US Companies 'Interested' in Supplying Gas to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects Offers for EUR 650 M Loan to Energy Holding Co. in 2-3 Weeks
- » Lukarski Invites Chinese Investors to Do Business in Bulgaria