Bulgaria, Qatar to Expand Agricultural Trade
Bulgaria will offer Qatar exports of mineral water, as well as lamb and chicken products.
A Bulgarian delegation, led by the Minister of Economy Dragomir Stoynev is on a visit to the Gulf state Tuesday and Wednesday, as a part of the Qatari-Bulgarian Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation.
The two sides will also discuss the option of exporting Bulgarian honey, grains, and starters for dairy products.
Bulgaria and Qatar will most likely sign a Memorandum of Cooperation in the sphere of livestock breeding.
- » Google Overhauls Gmail to Lure Businesses Away from Microsoft
- » Forecast: Half a Million Professionals from Third-countries will Come to Bulgaria
- » Old Buildings in the Center of Plovdiv Will be Renewed with European Funds
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st