Klitschko: Azarov's Resignation Only a Step to Victory
Former world boxing champion and Ukrainian opposition leader Vitali Klitschko called Prime Minister Mykola Azarov's resignation "only a step to victory".
"The issue of the government's resignation and the issue of the government's liability are on today's agenda. I am certain this (resignation statement) is not accidental. He knows that he will do everything he can to save face", Klitschko told reporters on Tuesday.
"For several months we have been saying that what is happening in the streets is also the result of the policies of the current government. This is not victory, but a step to victory", said Klitschko, leader of the UDAR (Punch) party.
Earlier on Tuesday, Prime Minister Mykola Azarov offered his resignation, which under the constitution, means the departure of the whole government.
- » UN Security Council to Meet over North Korea Rocket Launch
- » Traffic Resumes at Kulata Crossing on Bulgaria’s Border with Greece
- » Austria Wants EUR 600 M from EU to Cover Extra 2015 Asylum Costs
- » Key Bulgaria-Greece Border Crossings Remain Closed
- » Ex-Greek FinMin Varoufakis's Movement 'to Seek Allies in Bulgaria'
- » Two Bulgaria-Greece Border Crossings Sealed to All Traffic
He is a boxer, one of the leader of the opposition
another is a Neo-Nazi
the 3rd is rumoured to be a Jew
They may be "united" in opposition against Yanukovich, but lets see them try to get along with each other for next presidential election..it will be a circus to be sure.
Klichko is paid by the western mafia. The ultimate goal is to remove the President Yanukovich who is pro-Russian, so that will clear the road for the western degenerates to seize Ukraine in an economic way. All "revolutions" are designed in the CIA offices and the aim is always one - imposing the new world order everywhere!