Ukraine MPs to Hold Crisis Vote
Ukraine's parliament is set to vote on plans to scrap recent anti-protest laws in a special session called over the continuing unrest in the country.
President Viktor Yanukovych has offered to repeal the legislation, but it is unclear whether MPs will back him.
Opposition to the law has helped fuel deadly clashes between anti-government protesters and police.
Parliament is due to tackle other opposition demands, such as an amnesty for arrested activists.
Yanukovych offered an amnesty only if protesters cleared barricades and stopped attacking government buildings. So far, there has been no sign of protesters leaving the streets.
He made the concessions during talks with the three opposition leaders on Monday.
- » The EU Estimated the Price for Brexit: EUR 52 Billion
- » Jennifer Lopez made a Donation after the Disaster in Puerto Rico
- » The Brother of Pablo Escobar Demands USD 1 Billion from Netflix for Narcos Series
- » Ralph Fiennes Acquired Serbian Citizenship
- » Russian General Died in Syria
- » The US Restricts the Access of Citizens from DPRK, Iran and Venezuela