Greek Tourist Survives Avalanche in Bulgaria, Another One Missing
A Greek tourist went missing after triggering an avalanche in the Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. Another one has survived the accident.
The two were on a holiday at the resort of Bansko and went climbing off the ski zone despite warnings of a high risk of avalanches.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
- » Brightest Supermoon in 2 Decades to Be Observed Sunday