Greek Tourist Survives Avalanche in Bulgaria, Another One Missing
A Greek tourist went missing after triggering an avalanche in the Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. Another one has survived the accident.
The two were on a holiday at the resort of Bansko and went climbing off the ski zone despite warnings of a high risk of avalanches.
- » Bulgaria Warns of Potentially Dangerous Rainfall in Burgas Region
- » Spring-Like Temperatures Expected in Bulgaria This Month
- » EU Project Aims to Return Black Vulture to Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow Warning for Most of Bulgaria as Temperatures Rising
- » Coldest Night of Winter Hits Bulgaria, Warming Ahead
- » Warnings Issued for All Bulgarian Regions as Cold Spell Continues