Greek Tourist Survives Avalanche in Bulgaria, Another One Missing
A Greek tourist went missing after triggering an avalanche in the Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. Another one has survived the accident.
The two were on a holiday at the resort of Bansko and went climbing off the ski zone despite warnings of a high risk of avalanches.
- » Thunderstorms Expected Across Bulgaria
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Minor Earthquake Registered in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
- » Code Yellow Issued in Five Bulgarian Municipalities
- » Sofia Picks Griffon Vulture as Its Ugly Animal Mascot
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Citizens Protest Against Minks Farm Construction