Greek Tourist Survives Avalanche in Bulgaria, Another One Missing
A Greek tourist went missing after triggering an avalanche in the Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. Another one has survived the accident.
The two were on a holiday at the resort of Bansko and went climbing off the ski zone despite warnings of a high risk of avalanches.
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » Code Red For High River Waters In Western, Central Bulgaria Issued