Greek Tourist Survives Avalanche in Bulgaria, Another One Missing
A Greek tourist went missing after triggering an avalanche in the Pirin Mountain, Bulgaria. Another one has survived the accident.
The two were on a holiday at the resort of Bansko and went climbing off the ski zone despite warnings of a high risk of avalanches.
- » WWF: Global Wildlife Population Dropped by 50% in 40 Years
- » Code Yellow For Bad Weather Declared Along Sea Coast
- » Heavy Rains Expected in 8 Bulgarian Districts on Friday
- » Bulgarian Environmentalists Hold Protests Against Shale Gas
- » Eco Experts: Bulgaria's Zoos Don't Cover EU Standards
- » Annual Revenues from Illegal Logging in Bulgaria at BGN 100 M - WWF