Greek Team PAOK Ready to Sign Bulgaria’s Bojinov - Report
Bulgarian striker Valeri Bojinov could sign for PAOK Thessaloniki in the coming days, according to Greek media reports.
The president of PAOK, Zisis Vryzas has personally expressed interest in the Bulgarian "bad boy", according to the website News.gr.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon. Previously, he played for European giants such as Juventus, Fiorentina, and Manchester City.
It is believed that the Greeks will sign Bojinov on a half-year deal, with the option of extending it for 2 more years, if he satisfies with his performance.
PAOK are currently 2nd in the Greek Super League, 11 points behind leaders Olympiakos.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles