‘Bulgarian Christmas’ Charity Raised BGN 1.87 M
The annual "Bulgarian Christmas" charity concert, held on December 25 has raised BGN 1.87 M.
Nearly BGN 878,000 were raised from text messages, while BGN 995,751 came from private donations, revealed Ekaterina Zaharieva, head of the President's office. The rest of the amount is from ticket sales.
The 2013 edition of the charity campaign saw a record single contribution (BGN 100,000) from the America for Bulgaria Foundation.
The proceedings of the 2013 event will go to children with hearing and visual disabilities.
The "Bulgarian Christmas" is an annual event, held under the patronage of the President of Bulgaria.
- » Novinite's Personalities in the News Poll Closes in Four Weeks
- » Bulgaria's Prolet Gallery To Present Graphics Exhibition by Veliko Marinchevski
- » Code Yellow Declared for All of Bulgaria for Saturday
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather