Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » Private Companies to Organize Driving License Tests – Agency Head
- » Bulgarian Police Is Looking For A German Citizen
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach 'Knocks Back' 20 Tonnes of Alcohol Daily
- » Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart