Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia