Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » 73% of Bulgaria's Bathing Waters Were of Excellent Quality in 2014
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER
- » OPERA OPEN to Take Over All of Plovdiv
- » Eco Festival Takes Over Sofia
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Roman Villa near Struma Motorway Route
- » Minor Earthquake Registered in Black Sea Near Bulgaria's Primorsko