Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » Bulgaria to Scrap Injunction of People with Mental Disabilities
- » Bulgarians See Politics, Hospitals, Customs as 'Most Corrupt' - Poll
- » Pope Francis Donates Funding for Basilica in Bulgaria's First Capital
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Bulgaria Granted Humanitarian Status to Ansbach Attacker in 2013
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September