Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
- » Funding For Road Maintenance Siphoned Off For Other Projects
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Four Lion Cubs Born In Varna Zoo