Coach with Bulgarians Crashes Near Border
At least 10 people were injured when a coach traveling from Bulgaria's town of Silistra to Turkey overturned in Turkey's northwestern border province Edirne, Sunday night.
Some of the injured passengers are Bulgarian citizens, Turkish Anadolu Agency reported.
Shortly after having entered Turkish territory, the driver lost control of the steering because of ice on the road, according to local sources.
Medical aid was given to the injured Turkish and Bulgarian citizens by a paramedic team who arrived at the scene. The injured were transferred to nearby hospitals.
- » The Police Scattered Protesters Against Trump with Smoke Grenades
- » Linkin Park Plan Public Event to Honor Chester Bennington
- » Typhoon Paralyzed Parts of China
- » Huge Forest Fire in the Canadian Province of British Columbia
- » BDZ For Another Year Will Provide Trip to the Black Sea Coast For Children Deprived of Parental Care
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians Preffered Cinema to Concerts, Performances and Other Outgoing Events