Snowfall Causes 2 Railway Failures in Bulgaria
Railway traffic has been halted in two sections of Bulgaria's railroad network after snow caused failure of the power supply line.
The two affected areas are the sections between Zimnitsa and Tserkovski in central southern Bulgaria, and Aytos and Chernograd in the southeast.
The Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) company said repair is under way and arrangements have been made to employ diesel locomotives to deliver trapped passengers.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday