Snowfall Causes 2 Railway Failures in Bulgaria
Railway traffic has been halted in two sections of Bulgaria's railroad network after snow caused failure of the power supply line.
The two affected areas are the sections between Zimnitsa and Tserkovski in central southern Bulgaria, and Aytos and Chernograd in the southeast.
The Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) company said repair is under way and arrangements have been made to employ diesel locomotives to deliver trapped passengers.
- » Three Companies Interested in Belene Nuclear Plant
- » Bulgaria's GDP Grew 3.4% in Q3, 2016
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Confident about Belene Privatization
- » China 'Interested in Bulgaria's Belene Nuclear Plant'
- » Bulgaria 'Should Promote Itself as All-Year-Round Destination'
- » EU Energy Ministers Seeking New Rules on Gas Supplies