Snowfall Causes 2 Railway Failures in Bulgaria
Railway traffic has been halted in two sections of Bulgaria's railroad network after snow caused failure of the power supply line.
The two affected areas are the sections between Zimnitsa and Tserkovski in central southern Bulgaria, and Aytos and Chernograd in the southeast.
The Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) company said repair is under way and arrangements have been made to employ diesel locomotives to deliver trapped passengers.
- » Household Electricity Price to Rise by 1% from April 1
- » Industry in Bulgaria Has One of the Highest Profit Rates in Europe
- » Energy Ministry Reports Increase in Concession Revenue Collection
- » Koprivshtitsa Mayor Gencho Gerdanov: Koprivshtitsa’s Status as an Architectural and Historical Reserve Will Not be Removed
- » There is a Danger Fuel Prices in Bulgaria to Become Higher Than the Average
- » Tourism in Bulgaria Develops Properly