Snowfall Causes 2 Railway Failures in Bulgaria
Railway traffic has been halted in two sections of Bulgaria's railroad network after snow caused failure of the power supply line.
The two affected areas are the sections between Zimnitsa and Tserkovski in central southern Bulgaria, and Aytos and Chernograd in the southeast.
The Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) company said repair is under way and arrangements have been made to employ diesel locomotives to deliver trapped passengers.
- » Bulgarian Business Wants Minimum Insurable Earnings Based on Regions
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Eleven Candidates Vie for Position on Average
- » Foreign Direct Investments Increase by EUR 825.3M in Jan-July
- » Workers at Burgas-Based Mine Stage Protest over Unpaid Salaries
- » Migrant Remittances to Bulgaria Reach EUR 75.5M in July 2014