Bulgarian Nabbed with Half Tonne of Hashish in Greece
A Bulgarian citizen has been detained in the Greek port of Patras after 550 kg of hashish were discovered in the truck he was driving.
The heavy truck with a Bulgarian license plate was officially carrying oranges for Italy.
The Greek police acted on an advance signal and believe that the shipment is part of a major channel for drugs toward Central European countries.
The detained Bulgarian is currently being questioned by the police, reports the Bulgarian National Radio, adding he might face up to 20 years in jail.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain
- » A Car with Bulgarian Registration was used in Spectacular Theft in Belgium