Technical Glitch Halts Road Traffic from Turkey to Europe
A failure of the computer network of the Turkish border security agency has obstructed traffic though all road crossing points from Turkey to Europe.
The glitch occured around 4.00 am Saturday and it is not yet clear when it is going to be mended, reported NTV.
Kilometers-long queues have formed at the Kapikule, Hamzabeyli, Ipsala and Pazarkule checkpoints.
- » Jay-Z's Newly Launched Streaming Service - TIDAL Causes Controversy
- » Chinese Investors Interested in Getting Concession on Bulgaria's Plovdiv Airport
- » Bulgaria Invested EUR 1.8 Abroad in Last Ten Years
- » Bulgaria’s Gorna Arda Hydropower Complex Project Not Frozen
- » Bulgarian Winter Resorts Register 9.2% Increase in Tourist Numbers
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China