Technical Glitch Halts Road Traffic from Turkey to Europe
A failure of the computer network of the Turkish border security agency has obstructed traffic though all road crossing points from Turkey to Europe.
The glitch occured around 4.00 am Saturday and it is not yet clear when it is going to be mended, reported NTV.
Kilometers-long queues have formed at the Kapikule, Hamzabeyli, Ipsala and Pazarkule checkpoints.
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Make Proposal on KTB within Days – Central Bank
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Ukraine, Belarus Make Up for Russians on Bulgaria's Property Market
- » Bulgaria's Public Debt Sees Significant Increase in July
- » Bulgarian Industrial Association Opposes Minimum Wage Hike Proposal
- » Protests to Be Staged in Support of KTB Across Bulgaria