Technical Glitch Halts Road Traffic from Turkey to Europe
A failure of the computer network of the Turkish border security agency has obstructed traffic though all road crossing points from Turkey to Europe.
The glitch occured around 4.00 am Saturday and it is not yet clear when it is going to be mended, reported NTV.
Kilometers-long queues have formed at the Kapikule, Hamzabeyli, Ipsala and Pazarkule checkpoints.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday