Technical Glitch Halts Road Traffic from Turkey to Europe
A failure of the computer network of the Turkish border security agency has obstructed traffic though all road crossing points from Turkey to Europe.
The glitch occured around 4.00 am Saturday and it is not yet clear when it is going to be mended, reported NTV.
Kilometers-long queues have formed at the Kapikule, Hamzabeyli, Ipsala and Pazarkule checkpoints.
- » Bulgaria Turns to Budget Surplus of 1.1% of GDP at End-June
- » Bulgaria to Cut Power Prices for Households by 0.11% from 1 August
- » Chair of Employers' Association: Power Price Hike Will Cause Protests to Intensify
- » Bulgaria Loses 1M Turkish Tourists a Year due to Cumbersome Visa Issuance Process
- » Bulgaria's Energy Regulator to Announce New Electricity Prices
- » Bulgaria Parlt Report Blames NEK Deficits on Deals with AES, ContourGlobal, RES