Technical Glitch Halts Road Traffic from Turkey to Europe
A failure of the computer network of the Turkish border security agency has obstructed traffic though all road crossing points from Turkey to Europe.
The glitch occured around 4.00 am Saturday and it is not yet clear when it is going to be mended, reported NTV.
Kilometers-long queues have formed at the Kapikule, Hamzabeyli, Ipsala and Pazarkule checkpoints.
- » 10.3 Million Tourists Expected to Visit Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast This Summer
- » Bulgarian PM, EU Council President Discuss Three Major Energy Projects
- » Lines of Trucks Form at Two Bulgaria-Turkey Border Crossings
- » Turkish Airlines Cancel Flights to/from Sofia after Istanbul Airport Terror Attack
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in June
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Reaches EUR 35.4 B at End-April 2016