1 More Bulgarian City Declares Flu Epidemic
Ruse has become the latest Bulgarian city to declare a flu epidemic.
A total of 272 respiratory diseases per 10 000 people have been registered in the Danube city by the Regional Health Inspectorate.
Schools remain open for the time being.
On Wednesday, a flu epidemic was also declared in the capital Sofia.
- » Patients Will Need ID Cards to Be Admitted to Hospital in Bulgaria as of April
- » Parliament Committee Approves Glinka Komitov as New Head of State Health Insurance Fund
- » Bulgaria Spends Most Funds Allocated to Healthcare on Hospitals
- » 60% of Calls to 112 Emergency Phone Number in 2014 Were Unjustified
- » 58% of Settlements in Bulgaria to Access Emergency Care in 20 Minutes by 2020
- » Healthcare in Bulgaria Ranks Among Poorest in Europe