1 More Bulgarian City Declares Flu Epidemic
Ruse has become the latest Bulgarian city to declare a flu epidemic.
A total of 272 respiratory diseases per 10 000 people have been registered in the Danube city by the Regional Health Inspectorate.
Schools remain open for the time being.
On Wednesday, a flu epidemic was also declared in the capital Sofia.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage