1 More Bulgarian City Declares Flu Epidemic
Ruse has become the latest Bulgarian city to declare a flu epidemic.
A total of 272 respiratory diseases per 10 000 people have been registered in the Danube city by the Regional Health Inspectorate.
Schools remain open for the time being.
On Wednesday, a flu epidemic was also declared in the capital Sofia.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking