1 More Bulgarian City Declares Flu Epidemic
Ruse has become the latest Bulgarian city to declare a flu epidemic.
A total of 272 respiratory diseases per 10 000 people have been registered in the Danube city by the Regional Health Inspectorate.
Schools remain open for the time being.
On Wednesday, a flu epidemic was also declared in the capital Sofia.
- » Fingerprint Identification to be Introduced in Bulgarian Hospitals by September 25
- » Most Medicine Graduates in Bulgaria's Sofia Willing to Leave Country
- » Bulgarian Doctors to Hold National Protest in Downtown Sofia
- » Doctors From Private Hospitals Stage Protest in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian GPs Vow to End Protest on Monday
- » Protest of Bulgarian GPs Grows Further as Ten More Regions Join