1 More Bulgarian City Declares Flu Epidemic
Ruse has become the latest Bulgarian city to declare a flu epidemic.
A total of 272 respiratory diseases per 10 000 people have been registered in the Danube city by the Regional Health Inspectorate.
Schools remain open for the time being.
On Wednesday, a flu epidemic was also declared in the capital Sofia.
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Number of Doctors Leaving Bulgaria 'On Decline' - Ex-Min
- » Bird Flu: 63 Locations of Infections in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Two Bulgarian Towns