At Least 5 Killed in Series of Cairo Bombings
At least five people were killed and dozens injured in three blasts in Egypt’s capital Cairo on Friday.
All three explosions occurred at police stations in the capital city.
The attacks began with a powerful car bomb that exploded outside the police headquarters in central Cairo, killing four people and injuring 51.
Within hours, two other blasts occurred elsewhere in the city, killing one person and injuring 15, the BBC informs.
The attacks come on the eve of the third anniversary of the 2011 uprising that brought about the removal of the country's decades-long ruler Hosni Mubarak.
- » Erdogan Ordered the Infidelity to be Forbidden by Law
- » Macron is Planning Tougher Rules on Asylum in France
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel
- » Artificial Intelligence may Fall into Bad Hands
- » American Woman is Suing Twitter, Facebook and Google
- » US Police Prevented Another Mass Murder at School