At Least 5 Killed in Series of Cairo Bombings
At least five people were killed and dozens injured in three blasts in Egypt’s capital Cairo on Friday.
All three explosions occurred at police stations in the capital city.
The attacks began with a powerful car bomb that exploded outside the police headquarters in central Cairo, killing four people and injuring 51.
Within hours, two other blasts occurred elsewhere in the city, killing one person and injuring 15, the BBC informs.
The attacks come on the eve of the third anniversary of the 2011 uprising that brought about the removal of the country's decades-long ruler Hosni Mubarak.
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Drone Video Shows Full Scale of Destruction of the Syrian City of Raqqa (Video)
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas