Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission Appoints New Deputy Chair
Bulgaria's Parliament has appointed two new members of the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), Friday.
Ralitsa Agayn will be FSC new deputy chair, and Vladimir Savov was nominated for a member of the commission. Both Agayn and Savov will remain in office for six years.
The candidates were nominated by FSC chairman Stoyan Mavrodiev and were appointed after a parliamentary vote with 128 deputies in favor, 9 against and 7 abstained.
Ralitsa Agayn was a deputy chair in charge of Insurance at FSC in 2005-2009. Agayn was a member of National Movement for Stability and Development (NDSV) during the cabinet of former PM Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
Vladimir Savov will assist FSC in financial markets risk analysis and assessment, supervision policy improvement and protection of interests of investors.
- » Intl Consortium Proposes to Inject BGN 2.3B in Bulgaria's KTB - FinMin
- » Interim Parliamentary Budget Committee Votes To Save KTB
- » Twelve Bulgarian Central Bank Employees Interrogated over KTB
- » Caretaker PM Georgi Bliznashki Tables Budget Update Draft In Parliament
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Urges Parliament to Set Up KTB Committee
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt