Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission Appoints New Deputy Chair
Bulgaria's Parliament has appointed two new members of the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC), Friday.
Ralitsa Agayn will be FSC new deputy chair, and Vladimir Savov was nominated for a member of the commission. Both Agayn and Savov will remain in office for six years.
The candidates were nominated by FSC chairman Stoyan Mavrodiev and were appointed after a parliamentary vote with 128 deputies in favor, 9 against and 7 abstained.
Ralitsa Agayn was a deputy chair in charge of Insurance at FSC in 2005-2009. Agayn was a member of National Movement for Stability and Development (NDSV) during the cabinet of former PM Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
Vladimir Savov will assist FSC in financial markets risk analysis and assessment, supervision policy improvement and protection of interests of investors.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices