Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » 26,000 Children With Disabilities Receive Family Allowances and the Amount for This Year Is BGN 160m
- » Seven European Countries Hunting for Bulgarian Doctors
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Number of Doctors Leaving Bulgaria 'On Decline' - Ex-Min