Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
- » Cyberknife is Now Operational at Hospital in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv
- » Parliament Wants E-Healthcare System in 2 Years
- » Beaches in Varna and Nearby Resorts Already have Medical Teams
- » Konstantin Kachulev: 'E-prescription Introduction Expected to Cost BGN 12M'
- » Emergency hospital Pirogov to Receive as Donation First Ambulance for Newborns and Children in Bulgaria