Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases
- » About 10% of the Schools in the Country do not have an Assigned Nurse