Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Sofia Hosts 3rd Global Summit for Preemies
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
- » Bulgaria's SAC Rules Fingerprint Identification in Hospitals Is Not Valid
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts