Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Varna Hospital To Transplant Stem Cells For Leukaemia Treatment
- » At Least BGN 0.5B More Needed for Healthcare in 2015 – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Ebola Threat Is Not Imminent
- » Medical Union Demands Update Of Health Insurance Fund Budget Update
- » Up to 4% Price Hike of Over-the-counter Drugs Expected in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Among Countries with Lowest Flu Vaccination Coverage