Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Today Bulgaria honors the Memory of the Dead Doctors and Medics
- » Yemen Cholera Epidemic: Cases Exceed 500,000 in 4 Months
- » Emergency Number 112 Will not be Left Without a Communication System
- » Former Hospital Director Admitted he did not Have Diploma
- » Dutch Police Arrested 2 Company directors Due To the Egg Scandal
- » West Nile Mosquito Fever Kills Two People in Greece