Bulgarian President Calls National Security Council Meeting on Feb 4
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a sitting of the Consultative Council on National Security (KSNS) on February 4.
The KSNS sitting will be devoted to "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020.", according to the press office of Bulgaria's head of state.
During the sitting, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization and on the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Second Bulgarian Woman Detained For Terrorism is Released
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will be on a Summer Recess Until 31 August
- » Fire Broke Out on the Roof of the Ministry of Environment and Water
- » Activist Anelia Veleva Resigned From the Party of Valery Simeonov
- » Repairs will Block 'Orlov Most' in August
- » The Repairs of the Winter Palace of Sport will Cost Nearly BGN 5 Million