Bulgarian President Calls National Security Council Meeting on Feb 4
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a sitting of the Consultative Council on National Security (KSNS) on February 4.
The KSNS sitting will be devoted to "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020.", according to the press office of Bulgaria's head of state.
During the sitting, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization and on the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Bulgaria’s Tax Agency to Extend Media Sector Inspections to Online Editions
- » Bulgarian Tax Authorities Inspecting Print Media
- » Bulgaria's 6th Largest Parliament Group Dissolved
- » Rejection of Referendum Questions 'Blow to Half Million Citizens' - Bulgarian President
- » Bill on Establishing Single Anti-Corruption Unit in Bulgaria Fails to Pass 1st Reading
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Anticorruption Law at First Reading