Bulgarian President Calls National Security Council Meeting on Feb 4
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a sitting of the Consultative Council on National Security (KSNS) on February 4.
The KSNS sitting will be devoted to "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020.", according to the press office of Bulgaria's head of state.
During the sitting, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization and on the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Changes to Electronic Communications Act
- » Bulgaria Parliament Appoints New Audit Office Head
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister to Chair Newly Established National Economic Council
- » Poll: Half of Bulgarians Not Intending to Vote at Forthcoming Local Elections
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on Anti-Discrimination Law Amendments
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage Partial Blockade at Border Checkpoints