Bulgarian President Calls National Security Council Meeting on Feb 4
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has scheduled a sitting of the Consultative Council on National Security (KSNS) on February 4.
The KSNS sitting will be devoted to "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020.", according to the press office of Bulgaria's head of state.
During the sitting, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization and on the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland to Cooperate on Raising Motivation of Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria Has Capacity To Host More Refugees
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge
- » Three in Five Bulgarians Want Current Government to Complete Its Term - Poll