Bulgaria Sixth Best for Business in East Europe
Bulgaria has made it to spot number six in Bloomberg 2014 best for business ranking among 21 Eastern Europe and Central Asia countries.
Poland, European Union’s largest eastern economy, topped the list of 21 countries compiled by Bloomberg Rankings for 2014, edging out regional peers the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Bulgaria ranked forty-second of 214 evaluated countries worldwide, Poland – 26.
Bloomberg identified the best countries for business based on their business, commerce and trade climate.
Countries are ranked on six weighted factors, including degree of economic integration, cost of setting up a business, labor and materials, as well as moving goods.
Other factors include “less tangible costs” such as property rights, corruption perception and the readiness of the local consumer base.
- » Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » EU Does Not Consider South Stream Priority – Official
- » Russian Energy Minister: We Will Proceed with South Stream
- » Construction of New Coastal Station at Port Varna Kicks Off
- » Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister