Bulgaria Sixth Best for Business in East Europe
Bulgaria has made it to spot number six in Bloomberg 2014 best for business ranking among 21 Eastern Europe and Central Asia countries.
Poland, European Union’s largest eastern economy, topped the list of 21 countries compiled by Bloomberg Rankings for 2014, edging out regional peers the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Bulgaria ranked forty-second of 214 evaluated countries worldwide, Poland – 26.
Bloomberg identified the best countries for business based on their business, commerce and trade climate.
Countries are ranked on six weighted factors, including degree of economic integration, cost of setting up a business, labor and materials, as well as moving goods.
Other factors include “less tangible costs” such as property rights, corruption perception and the readiness of the local consumer base.
- » State Commission to Scrutinize Bulgaria's Hypermarkets
- » Bulgaria To Be Re-industrialized
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B